Happy October! I can't believe September is already gone, but couldn't be happier for my favorite month to finally be here. Springfield blessed us with a truly chilly morning, so it finally feels like fall has arrived and is here to stay. I'm super excited for a fresh new month to start. September was like a sort of "restart" for me - I was able to shake off my summer melancholy, find fresh inspiration for blogging, and create a work routine that allows me to be more productive than ever. This month, I'd like to continue that productivity as well as enjoy as many seasonal festivities as possible.
- Continue working on redefining my photography style (I'm thinking about writing a post about this - let me know if you guys would be interested in reading it!)
- Plan all of my seasonal content for the rest of the year so I can make sure I don't forget anything and that everything gets posted in a timely manner
- Get out with my camera so I can get some new nature shots for The Stock Shop
- Clean the house and get everything ready for my grandma to visit!
- Head to the local farm for some apple picking and homemade goodies
- Track down the Ozark Mountain Flower Truck and buy some fresh flowers
- Decorate for fall/Halloween
- Bake some fresh loaves of pumpkin bread
- Add a few cold weather staples to my wardrobe
- Light a cozy candle every day this month
What's one thing you're working towards this month?