Happy August! Unlike most months, I actually feel that July went by pretty slowly. The days have been just crawling along, and I couldn't be happier. I know that September will be here before we know it, and with that comes the school season, the holidays, shorter daytimes, and the likely return of my seasonal affective disorder (ugh). So, I'm trying to soak up as much sunshine and summer vibes as I can before we start easing ourselves into autumn.
- Write a blog post for each day this month
- Start growing my bangs out (and get my hair cut shorter! eep!)
- Give up sugar, processed grains, and junk foods for a month
- Explore a new walking trail or park
- Finish reading IT
- Decide on a blanket pattern to start crocheting
- Start using Instagram Stories more (I love watching other people's but always forget to share my own)
- Begin thinking up seasonal and holiday content ideas
- Try some new smoothie recipes
- Start pilates twice a week
- Find some new bands/music to listen to
- Plan a girls day for me and my sister
- Begin studying the book of Romans
Do you have any fun new goals for August?